Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

At 07:01 PM 4/14/1999 EDT, you wrote:
><<  Some states don't even have
> licensure for nurses so practically anyone can call themselves a nurse... >>

>From here in New Mexico once i take classes for a LPN (some called LVN) and
pass the state boards i can Get a License in ANY state except 2 (Calif. and
ND i think) without taking that states test, BUT i must show proof of
education and My states Licensure...  Anyone calling them self a nurse can
be brought up on charges just the same as if some one called themselves a
Policeman or  a DR.

The laws are strict  TRUST ME ON THAT..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438