[IP] Please don't sleep with our baby!

RE: I am also afraid of my baby grabbing the tubing and getting
tangled in it when we sleep in the same bed together.

Please, Please, Please don't sleep in the same bed with your baby.  Dayton,
Ohio has seen three infant deaths within the past six months caused by a
parent suffocating their child-accidentally-when sleeping in the same bed.
I don't want to preach-OK, I do <grin> but adult beds are also softer than
crib mattresses and it is much easier for an infant to be smothered by too
many soft blankets and comforters.  Water beds are definitely out!  Enough
said, congratulations on the impending arrival of no sleep, dirty diapers
and pure heaven!