Re: [IP] Michael Moore - Pancreas Transplant (?)

Ok I stand corrected, but then there is no reason at all why someone would
need an immediate pancreas transplant,  unless maybe they couldnt' afford
the pills *S*

<<<From: Kim Hughes <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Michael Moore - Pancreas Transplant (?)

Actually, you can take pills to replace the digestive enzymes needed.
That's what I started to do after being diagnosed with total pancreatic
failure.  They are expensive at about 0.75 each, and you need anywhere from
1-5 every time you eat.  But that is still less expensive than the
anti-rejection drugs.  It does make for a rather dramatic TV show, though.

* Wayne *