Re: [IP] Where to wear my pump

Hi Tara,
I'm pregnant too -- due Spet 11th.  I've had a pump for years so I've always
worn it in pockets or clipped to my underwear or anchored inside tights/hose.
I guess I haven't got enough up top to hide it in a bra and it seems like it
would be awfully unconfortable but anyway, for me, it shows too much to bother
with.  As I am starting to get to have a tummy, I'm finding it less comfortable
to hook the pump to a waistband in certain clothes or positions.  Before
pregnancy, I would often wear biking shorts or body shaper type underwear
things with legs and slide the pump in the leg.  I've stopped because I didn't
think that tightness was good for pregnancy but pressumably, once we aren't
pregnant anymore that won't matter.  I like that one since it is easy to wear a
short dress or skirt and reach it quickly.  Sewing pockets helps lots too.