Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

Better is: "test discretely."  Until society is free of blood borne
diseases, like AIDS, there is no reason to expose others to blood.
Although I'm sure none of us pumpers have aids, not everyone who will see
us doing it, or who may have to throw a bloody tissue or napkin away, will
be so sure of this.  Discretion is the better part of valor, as they say.

<From: "Randall Winchester" <email @ redacted>
<I cannot repeat it too often - Test Proudly!  Never, ever, ever be ashamed of
<who you are and what you have to do to take care of yourself...  Maybe that's
<our new T-shirt design...

* Wayne *