Re: [IP] Do I have to?

Take it out and throw it away,, you will never need to put it back.  Why
does anyone want a smaller capacity of insulin?    But yes it is easy to
put back if you can think of a sane reason why.

<<<<<From: "Tara Dufour" <email @ redacted>
I notice the pump only holds 200 units without taking that thingee out which
holds the syringe in place. Do most people need to remove it? If I try and
take it out, is it easy to put back in?>>>>>>

* Wayne *