Re: [IP] Ketones HELP!!!

No, they are likely to cause you as many long term problems as they solve.  ER
is not geared to type 1 or to specific treatment.  They will just hook you up
to an iv and give you a big slug of insulin.  Raise your regular bolus (so you
take enough insulin to get you down reasonably quickly), drink lots of fluids,
and keep testing.  Be sure you check your pump so you know you are getting
insulin!