Re: [IP] Re: Testing our BG

> I was in the middle of testing my BGs when the waitress
> came. She saw the blood. She asked me what I wanted to eat. I had to
> use my new voice and she got scared and wouldn't take my order :(

I'm sure it wasn't funny then, but I would have loved to be a fly on
the wall and seen the look on the waitress's face. Just think about
the stuff you see on TV now (X-files and all) and then let your
imagination run wild. I'm sure you totally blew her away. heh...
heh... You must be a very strong person to deal with all this and
still have a good sense of humor.