Re: [IP] Hypo dreams!

In a message dated 04/14/1999 2:31:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't dream much and rarely so vividly, so this was quite an
 experience. >>

I thought I was weird for having dreams make me realize that I am having a
hypo.  Most of mine have to do with recognizing that I am having a hypo yet
cannot get what I need to treat it.  This will eventually wake me up.

Once I was trapped inside a sort loop in a computer program and couldn't get
to the refrigerator until everything was finished sorting.    <shrug>