Re: [IP] insurance Thru University

When I was a student the insurance the school offered was horrible and pretty
much wouldn't cover anything diabetes related.  I personally would opt for COBRA
if your current coverage is good.  You can get the group number for the school
insurance and contact them and ask them about their coverage.  Things could have

Fran B.