Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

On 13 Apr 99 at 18:17, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 4/13/99 9:47:22 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
> writes:
> << test freqently when I'm on my sailboat because when I'm relaxed my bg tends
>  drop... >>
>...  I did name
> the boat The Cure.  This might be a new discovery--Lower Your Glucose With
> Boating.  What do you think?

Sounds like a good research project to pursue... do you think we ought to go
after some of the grant money to purchase new boats?  We'd probably have to
hire crew too....  I think a new sailboat might make my bg go even lower and be
more stable...  Anyone out there with any grant writing experience?  All we
need is about five to ten million dollars...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.