RE: [IP] To Celeste

The DCN is a service of the medicine center at UVa, providing diabetes
education, case management and one on one services like nutrition
counseling, exercise consultation, foot care, etc. We see patients at
Northridge (on rt 250 west), endocrine clinic in the Promary care center and
out in the UVa physicians practice in Orange