Re: [IP] trigger finger

In a message dated 4/14/99 11:20:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have had two trigger finger surgeries to date and my hand surgeon can't
 say for sure that it is a diabetic complication as he has an equal number of
 patient with and without diabetes that have trigger finger. >>

My husband had trigger finger and the first question the hand doc asked him
was, "Are you a diabetic?"

"No," my husband said, "but I sleep with one."