Re: [IP] Where to wear my pump

Tara,
      I breastfeed and wear the pump and I know what you mean.  I haven't worn
it in my bra yet for that reason. I have had to wear pants and clip it to the
waistband . As for at night they do make nursing night clothes with hidden
openings in the top to nurse and lightweight lounging pants that I clip my pump
to.  I don't think you will have too much trouble with the pump getting in the
way if you keep it low unless you are nursing a toddler like me.  Now I just
tell the boys don't hurt mommys pump and of course kevin wants to kiss it to
make it all better!LOL It'll work out and you will find creative ways both to
nurse and to pump sucessfully . Good Luck. Sheila