Re: [IP] trigger finger

 << Does anyone know exactly what trigger finger is and what might cause
it? >>

 <A HREF="http://www.indianahandcenter.com/mpibtfin.html">The IHC Medical
Problems Trigger Finger

Go to this website.  It shows a picture and tells you what trigger finger is.
 I have had two trigger finger surgeries to date and my hand surgeon can't
say for sure that it is a diabetic complication as he has an equal number of
patient with and without diabetes that have trigger finger.  If this is a
complication then so far it is the only one I have had and I consider myself
blessed.  I hope this helps.