[IP] Where to wear my pump

I just started wearing the pump and I love to wear it clipped on to the
front of my bra when wearing dresses. But, I will be having my baby in
September and will be breastfeeding and won't be able to clip it on my bras
anymore.  I am also afraid of my baby grabbing the tubing and getting
tangled in it when we sleep in the same be together.  If anyone has had
experience in this area I would appreciate some advice.

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99