[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #61

... And then you had to wash out the hot test tube with that
little brush and rinse the dropper and the little cup you peed in.
All of this AFTER you had to get up to do your "first void" and
then wait half an hour and hope you could pee again to be able to
do your test, when all you really wanted to do was eat breakfast.
Imagine getting a 10-year-old to go through all that these days!

I grump and gripe a lot about finger pricking and my pump, but it
sure helps to be reminded of the "old days."