[IP] Experiences with Camp Clara Barton

I just read your post about clara barton camp. We recently did a family
weekend there with our two kids with diabetes. our 9 yo son has a pump, our
10 yo daughter doesn't. The camp adminstrator, camp nurse a quite a few of
teh counselors had pumps. The weekend we went our son was the only child
there on the pump, but they do have a few girls who go to camp there with
insulin pumps and the staff is very well versed in pumping.

The camp nurse(her name was Lara) is on the IP list, so you may want to look
her up and talk to her about it.