[IP] RE: Experiences with Camp Clara Barton

Hi Mike.  I LOVED Clara Barton.  I went as a senior camper and as a CIT and I
have nothing but good things to say about it.  The counselors and health staff
really work with the kids to figure out meal plans and to help with adjusting
insulin.  They also plan the activities so that you have an "active" or
"inactive" one at the appropriate time during the day that fits in with meals
and injections.  I wasn't on the pump when I was there so I can't comment
about that but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver
five minutes longer.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson