Re: [IP] NLD plus a vent

I have not been dx's with NLD, but I do have a slight rash on my left shin
that has been there for 1 year, and I have the shin scamps...I went and had
an x-ray of the leg earlier, because I was scared it was an infection.
Guess it's time to see a dermatologist......

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions