[IP] retinopathy

Shortly after I started on the pump last June a list member wrote of
having visited the ophthalmologist and learning that the spots of
retinopathy that had been there were no longer there.  That is what
I decided I wanted to have happen.  Today it did!  I finally went to
see him and he looked and looked and found nothing but one small
place that was barely there.  For the past number of years there
had been spots, some small some a bit bigger, but there hadn't
been much change.  Today he was happy to report there were
changes from the past exams.  I was happy, too!

Something for all new pumpers to look forward to.