Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

At 11:30 PM 4/13/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/13/99 10:05:04 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted
><< It turns out that she was a "practical nurse" (i.e. not a registered
> nurse) for a short time, decades ago. But, that doesn't stop her from
> talking like she knows everything medical. Argghh!! >>
>I don't like to start anything, but practical nurses are nurses.  Most of
>times they do more on the job than registered nurses do.

I must agree Practical nurses are nurses they just don't go threw the same
formal education and regestration of RNs...  I have seen other people say
LPNs aren't nurses..  all are nurses some just have more training and
responsibility than the others.  For me i have seen The best LPNs and
practical nurses (PN) and some real LOUSY RNs.. personally i would take the
one with more experience and compitance than the one with more
(schooling).. It is totally different in a classroom than in real life.
trust me i learn in one then turn around and work in the real world..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438