At 11:24 PM 4/13/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>> I've got a question.......... How does everyone handle the increased blood
>> sugar checks since getting the pump?  Do you "Duck" into a bathroom to do
>> them or just wherever you are?   How do "onlookers" handle this??
>> - -Cindy

I don't hide my testing at all, and alot of times other are wondering if i
could test their sugars for them.. i just say "Sure but the strips are a
little expensive" and most of the time they are willing to spend .75 -
$1.00 for the test..  i am happy to say thats paid for supper a few times..
he he..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438