[IP] Re: pumps with multiple basal profiles

I thought the same thing, a profile for the workweek, the weekend, and
premenstrual week all set in and I just choose one would be nice.  I emailed
both MM and D with the question as to if they are developing a pump with this
kind of feature.  D said not at this time.  MM gave an answer less
definitively no, but not suggesting that we'll see this soon.  Maybe if
everyone on the list starting pestering them for it.......