Re: [IP] Do I have to?

In a message dated 4/13/99 9:10:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I've never removed mine in either pump (old or new), but it's well
 and  should go back in easily when you use the tool provided in your kit to
twist it
 out  and back in again.   >>

I have removed mine.  It's pretty easy to remove and replace.  At the moment
I have to fill mine with more than 150 units so I use it without the little
thingy. And without the little thingy, the neck of the reservior does stick
out and sometimes "digs" into me.  But I'm working on it.