[IP] Re: Testing our BG

I want to thank everyone who responded to my question concerning where they
do their BG testing.  It has really helped me to hear what others are doing
and how they handle it.   We shouldn't feel ashamed that we have this
disease...it's not like we were given a choice.

I hate to say it, but PRIOR to this I have even skipped testing my BG because
the restroom was too dirty. I realize that was a foolish thing to do, but I
was afraid of what I'd "find" in those dirty rooms.   Now my motto
is...."Whenever & Wherever"!

Thank you,