[IP] bg cycles

Here I go again.  I raised my insulin but today I went back to the
previous basal rate.Remember our conversation the other day Sam?  I'm on
the low end again.  By the way it seems if I set my basal too high I
will run high in the am.  Has that happened to anyone else? Isn't that
rebound? It will also cause me to run high  agai in the early
afternoon.If I lower the basal all is well again.Sheila