[IP] Do I have to?

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:31:58 -0400
From: "Tara Dufour" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Do I have to?

I notice the pump only holds 200 units without taking that thingee out which
holds the syringe in place. Do most people need to remove it? If I try and
take it out, is it easy to put back in?

Hi Tara, if you are using a Minimed 507c, that little extra "thingee" comes
out easily with the tool provided.  You just insert it and twist.  I was a
little concerned about the end of the syringe being farther out of the
case, that it might get damaged.  That hasn't occurred since I started
wearing my pump 9 months ago.  I think there are instructions in the
Minimed user manual that came with your pump.

Kim, dx 1993, pumping 7/98, "thingee" hanging out all the time