[IP] "Stop the Profanity"

I know everyone is an adult here, at least we pretend to be <snicker>, but
can we stop the profanity?  There are so many wonderful words in the
English language.  And if you are not familiar with them, our keyboards
have all kinds of symbols that we can use to get the point across.  Or
maybe you could swear in Swahili or Chinese, then my "virgin" eyeballs
could stay pure!  :-)

Kim, dx 1993, pumping 7/98, blushing a lot more recently