Re: [IP] testing(history)

In a message dated 4/13/99 4:15:28 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 <<When I hear these stories it makes me grateful for all
 of the technological advances available today. >>

The changes in testing is just part of it.  There have been so many advances
in insulins, syringes & needles and treatments for complications.

Another thread talks about the elusive cure.  They haven't gotten ther yet,
but they sure have improved our quality of life.  When we get discouraged, we
should think of this.