Re: [IP] Bostonite

Hi Sherry!
I also live in a suburb outside of Boston.  I go to College in Boston right
down the street from the Joslin Clinic.  I have been going there for the past
11 years, since I was diagnosed.  My doctor is Florence Brown, she wonderful.
 She didn't actually put me on the pump, I did it through a program there
called the "DO IT! Program".  But my doctor recommended me and supported me.
Good Luck!!
- Kerri Bailey