Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

In a message dated 4/13/99 9:47:22 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< test freqently when I'm on my sailboat because when I'm relaxed my bg
tends to
 drop... >>

Randall, this is quite interesting to me.  I just purchased a boat and have
been out on it about 5 times.  Everytime, my BG has gone low.  I thought it
might be from the excitement, but that usually makes my BG go up.  I did name
the boat The Cure.  This might be a new discovery--Lower Your Glucose With
Boating.  What do you think?  ellen