Re: [IP] testing (history)

Hi Marilyn,  Yes, I remember urine testing.  That was such a waste of time.
I remember it being 5 drops of urine and 10 drops of water, but my brain is
not what it used to be.  Whatever we did, I still got that orange color (4+)
most of the time.  I wanted to be GOOD, I wanted to be BLUE, but, alas, it
was not meant to be.  Maybe that is why my favorite color has always been
blue.  ellen