Re: [IP] testing(history)

In a message dated 4/13/99 4:55:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  When I came home
 my mom got me a Glucometer.  I think it was the very first model and it was
 the size of a brick and probably weighed about 4lbs.  I had to put a HUGE
 drop of blood on the strip, wait 1 minutes, wash it off with a little water
 sprayer thing and then blot it and put it in the machine for another 2
 minutes.  The whole deal took about 5 minutes.  >>

	I'd just like to say that I admire the courage and fortitude of all
you long time DMers!  When I hear these stories it makes me grateful for all
of the technological advances available today.  We've only been at this for 3
years and shamefully I admit that somedays it overwhelms me.  Then I think of
all the "Long-timers" I've heard about and it gives me the strength to help
my boys go on and live life to the fullest despite their DM and impending DM.
 I just felt like telling you all that you are an inspiration to all of
us......Thank you!