re: [IP] testing(history)

When I was diagnose I used the test tube thingee that fizzed and was like a
chemistry project.  That was only in the hospital though.  When I came home
my mom got me a Glucometer.  I think it was the very first model and it was
the size of a brick and probably weighed about 4lbs.  I had to put a HUGE
drop of blood on the strip, wait 1 minutes, wash it off with a little water
sprayer thing and then blot it and put it in the machine for another 2
minutes.  The whole deal took about 5 minutes.  I couldn't imagine having
to do 10 tests a day at 5 min. each.

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years