re: [IP] testing(history)

When I was diagnosed it was the chemstrips(aka Urine Strips) which had a
tab for "sugar" and a tab for "ketones".  The "sugar" ran a gamet of
colors and the "ketones" ran from yellow "negative" to deep purple which
was "high".  Then the blood test strips came out that you, like the
chemstrips, could cut into thirds and save money.  They usually involved
placing blood on them and then after a set amount of time wiped.  They
were interesting because they were two toned.  yellow on top blue on the
bottom if I remember correctly.  I think you can still find them at some
drug stores. :)

Thanks.  Sherry Webb Nolan		"Expect GREAT Things!"