[IP] Re: Endo recommends pump!

My Endo has recommended a pump for me!! Now comes the hard part, INSURANCE
APPROVAL!! Also, he found that I have hyperthyroidism! This explains why I
have felt so exhausted all the time. My heart rate is 110! No wonder I'm so
tired all the time. My heart is using all my energy!!! I'm now on beta
blockers to slow down my pulse. I'm scheduled to meet with the CDE next
Wednesday. I'll keep you all informed on my progress.
Future pumper!