[IP] The educated ones!

     Kudos to the person who was testing in a restaurant, and got to
     overhear someone explain to their friend what you were doing. I
     have a similar happy story -
        I ride the "T" (the subway) in Boston, to and from work.
     Generally I'm able to find a seat, but one night the train was very
     crowded and my pump started to give a "No Delivery" alarm. I spoke
     to the man in one of the front seats, showing him the pump. I said,
     "Excuse me, sir, this is a medical device, and I need to sit down,
     if you don't mind." He jumped up, very polite, and then said,
        "Hey, is that an insulin pump?" I said it was, and he told me
     his mom has one, too, and it's changed her life! We talked shop for
     a good part of the ride. What a nice treat, when a stranger can
     relate (rather than stare, gape, or say something knuckleheaded)!