Re: [IP] First Day Pumping the real stuff!

I have used my 3 middle fingers on each hand twice each yesterday and a little
finger.  I have started over today and have done 6 already since 8:00 AM  and
its time for another.  Someday I will have nice smooth hands again. (wishful
thinking) Until then I will try not to shake hands too much. *L*

Donna