Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

In a message dated 04/13/1999 11:03:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I
 am now checking even more because I am pregnant and just recently using the
 pump. >>

Hurray and congratulations to you on your switch to the pump AND your child
on the way.

I'm sure you already know this, but just a word of caution.  The pump makes
it very easy to react to your test results.  If you do bolus to take care of
a reading, be sure to keep in mind that you may have insulin still in your
system from the last bolus.  It is very easy to overtreat highs when you test
so frequently.

Mairlyn (pumping since 2/88)