[IP] Pancreas Song

     Hi everyone,
        I don't know WHO sings it, or why it was on the radio, but over
     the weekend my partner and I heard a dopey little ode to the
     pancreas on the radio. I was testing my blood sugar and checking on
     my pump tubing in the car, and this goofy song came on - all about
     insulin and "may you never have a cranky pancreas". We were
     HOWLING. Anyone hear it? I wonder who sings it - what a riot!