Re: [IP] waiting period

I have noticed that my bg goes up and levels off about 2 hours after eating and
then starts coming down.  (only 2nd day pumping)  It did this before pumping
too.  I have waited the last 2 days to see if by the 3rd hour it was coming
down.  Yesterday I went from 104 at lunch to 170 2 hours later at 3 hours after
lunch I was at 159 and 4 hours at 93 by dinner I was at 78 (lowest ever)  today
we are waiting to see.  I had to bolus for a high this morning.  I dropped from
233 to 129 in one hour. Im so exhausted its not funny and my fingers are
hurting.
Donna