Re: [IP] More info on Diabetic cycles, please

Nancy,
      My cycles seemt to run about 2 weekss also.  I can sometimes peg the highs
on a particular event but more often not.  I then reset the basals and then alls
well and then I got the other direction this is all in the next two weeks one of
which being during my menstral cycle.  I then have to set the basals back the
other way.  Last month was different I had the usaual low duting the menstral
cycle and then went high that week and the week after so I upped earler than the
usual.  I don't know if my case is hormones or not the doctor poohs at me when I
suggest it and says I'm weird. Sheila