Re: [IP] TOOTH DECAY - sugar at night~~~~~~~

In a message dated 4/13/99 9:51:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Follow up with water? At least this will rinse the sugar off the teeth or
 least I have been told.

	Yes, we definitely learned this the hard way!  My son Steven ended up
with 6 cavities his last visit to the dentist!!!!! (thankfully all small
ones).   Meanwhile all 3 of my others had NONE!!  The dentist said it was
definitely from those nightime lows and that if we couldn't get him to brush
or rinse, at least have him drink some water afterwards to wash some of it
off his teeth.  All my kids together haven't had 6 cavites total so I was
REALLY upset when we found this one out.  Now we ALWAYS make him drink the
water and his recent visit, he was fine.