Re: [IP] Thanks Michael

Hi Susan

I use Disetronic Rapids, I find them very comfortable. I used to use Tenders
but at 59 years of age I don't need the flexibilty.

Here in the UK they come with 6mm, 8mm and 10mm needles, together with 60mm,
80mm and 110mm tubing.

You just insert them at 90 degrees and I have never had any problems in
nearly a year. Since I started on the pump.

I am sure will find all the info you need in the States but if you want any
other help, just call.

John Davis