[IP] "What's that line...?"

I was serving a senior citizens dinner when one of my fellow volunteers asked
about the line coming out of my jumper.  "Are you on a drip?  I'm so sorry I
didn't know you were in pain.  Is it back pain?"  I told her that I was
indeed on a drip and explained the insulin pump to her.  Fortunately a friend
in the medical profession with a quick wit was there to help explain the pump
to more people and make light of the situation, "Yes, that's why she's so
much more relaxed than the rest of us and such a free spirit, because she
walks around on morphine!" Ha ha. The seniors were amazed at how diabetes
care has improved.