Re: [IP] Kids are so literal

 I went in for a kindergarden/almost your birthday check up. I was 4
years 361 days old,
that November 1st. Thank heaven mom kept me away from the treats.  That
was more than 30 years ago. If I had listened to the doctors I never
would have made it.  I have virtually no complications, they way they
talked then something should have fallen off by now.  I also have a
healthy 3 year old daughter, something else they told me I would not
have (as recently as 6yrs ago). Ha fooled them.
The cure.....1968,1978,1988, 1998...... what is the penalty for late
delivery?  Have we decided?