[IP] Overheard at Dinner (Supper for us Southern folks)

While I was at Dinner tonight I overheard the people at the next tables
conversation.  (I was checking my bg) I heard one man tell the other two at the
table that I was checking my blood sugar.  I heard a woman say What for?  Then
he said She is probably diabetic.  I was totally shocked.  Finally someone else
who could explain to someone before they make a stupid comment.