[IP] First Day Pumping the real stuff!

Today was the first day of pumping with Insulin.  My bg were good all day but
did fluctuate.  However, I have felt lousy all day.  I awoke with a 210 bolused
to fix that by lunch it was 104 ate lunch (bolused for carbs) my bg rose for 2
hours afterwards and then 3 hours after lunch started going down by dinner i was
at 78 (lowest ever) now I am rising again so I am waiting for an hour before
bolusing to correct It isn't that high at the moment.  I have gone to bed with
much higher bgs.  I didn't know how much this could wear you out.  AND MY
FINGERS HURT!  What do you do when you have used all of the twice in one day?