[IP] Living like a diabetic

After reading the posts about making people trying to live like a person with
 diabetes-when Josh was diagnosed one month before his 8th birthday, a
 resident told us we should inject ourselves with a little insulin to see how
 it felt to be hypo.  I though this suggestion was a little on the dangerous
 side.  How much is 'a little'?    Are 3 units enough??  6 units too many??
We
 didn't try it.  On another note- for Josh's 9th birthday, one of his
requests
 was for everyone in our immediate family to take a shot of saline.  Three of
 my four daughters and I did it- my other son and my husband were scared of
 the needles (Josh is the youngest of six children)
 Annette, KY RN, Josh's mom

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:19:48 -0400 (EDT)
from email @ redacted

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<email @ redacted>

... while talking to something.namething.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<email @ redacted>
<<< 551 relaying denied
550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown

--------------------
Final-Recipient: RFC822; email @ redacted
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; something.namething.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 551 relaying denied
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:22:36 -0400 (EDT)

--------------------
After reading the posts about making people trying to live like a person with
diabetes-when Josh was diagnosed one month before his 8th birthday, a
resident told us we should inject ourselves with a little insulin to see how
it felt to be hypo.  I though this suggestion was a little on the dangerous
side.  How much is 'a little'?    Are 3 units enough??  6 units too many?? We
didn't try it.  On another note- for Josh's 9th birthday, one of his requests
was for everyone in our immediate family to take a shot of saline.  Three of
my four daughters and I did it- my other son and my husband were scared of
the needles (Josh is the youngest of six children)
Annette, KY RN, Josh's mom

-- END included message